Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'll Think About This Tomorrow

Will it be stupid if I just type away my thoughts on a public blog? Stupid for many reasons, such as the fact that anyone can read what I write, that I am writing crap, and that the first couple of weeks will look sadly empty and unprofessional to legit bloggers.

But it doesn't really matter for the time being, considering that I've just had an emergency attack so I forced my boyfriend to fail his math test tomorrow and I am feeling extremely guilty and, thus, suffering from insomnia. For all I know, I could be dead tomorrow and my worst nightmare would be true: that my twelve year old brother has already published a poem and I haven't even shown anything creative to the public. Yet.

So I guess I'm being reasonable for joining blogger.com. I hope my blog doesn't become that pitiful collection of random ramblings and notes about how to be artistic from students who obviously haven't done their research that my IB Art class half-heartedly created. Was that a run-on sentence?

I'm trying to think about why I'm going to Wellesley and not NYU or Brown but it hurts too much.
And I should start cleaning up that painting I need to deliver to the buyer tomorrow at 9 am. Wait, I mean today at 9 am. And write a shopping list for Boston because next week I am !adios! from this tropical island.

1 comment: